During the dermatological examination in the clinic.
is the branch of medicine dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases
of the skin and skin appendages: hair, nails and sebaceous and sweat glands.
diagnose and treat more than 3,000 different diseases, including skin cancer,
various allergic and reactive skin conditions, psoriasis, bacterial, viral,
fungal and parasitic skin diseases, sebaceous gland diseases, pigmentation
disorders, autoimmune connective tissue diseases and a number of other
examinations by a dermatologist are very important for the prevention,
treatment and early detection of skin diseases.
The new self-pay dermatology clinic at the Diagnostic Centre Bled performs the following examinations and procedures:
- dermatological examinations,
- examination of moles with a dermatoscope,
- cryotherapy – removal of skin lesions with liquid nitrogen,
- electrocautery – removal of skin lesions with an electrocauter,
- excision – total excision of skin lesions.
Dermatological examinations and procedures are performed in Bled as well
The services of the Diagnostic
Centre Bled’s dermatology clinic are self-pay. More >>