Do you notice a change in your urine’s colour and smell? Do you feel you are retaining urine? Are you experiencing pain while urinating? Do you often urinate at night while the flow is weak? Is there a family history of urinary complications?
Opt for the targeted urology preventive examination. The package
of tests listed below is intended to thoroughly examine the health of
your urinary system. Targeted urology examinations are recommended as a
preventive measure as well as when the answer to any of the questions above
is in the affirmative.
Targeted urology preventive examinations are composed of the
1. Examination by a urologist including the final diagnosis and the recommendations
2. Uroflow – urine
stream flow measurement.
3. Targeted laboratory blood and urine
- Renal function evaluation: urea, creatinine, urate, GFR (glomerular filtration
rate), basic urine analysis, uricult (if necessary)
- Total PSA, (specific prostate cancer antigen); free PSA (if necessary)
4. Ultrasound tests:
- Ultrasound of the urinary
tract (kidney, bladder, prostate)
- Ultrasound of the testicles
- Transrectal prostate
- Ultrasound of the urinary tract (kidney, bladder)
At Diagnostic Centre Bled, the mentioned examination is performed on referral or as self-pay. More >>