Due to our in-house biochemical laboratory, the diagnosis is obtained more quickly.
At DC Bled there is a modern, specially equipped laboratory, where lab tests required for establishing diagnosis of our patients are undertaken. The tests are conducted with automated biochemical analysers, which enable us to obtain reliable results as fast as possible. We have been successfully participating in Slovenian and international quality control assessments of laboratory work.
In our biochemical laboratory we perform:
- blood analysis: erythrocyte sedimentation rate, complete blood count, differential leukocyte count, reticulocyte count,
- haemostatic screening tests: prothrombin time (INR), bleeding time,
- routine analyses of urine and urine sediment, uricult,
- tests for the detection and monitoring of thyroid disease: TSH, fT4, thyroglobulin, antithyroglobulin, anti TPO,
- tests for the detection of prostate disorders: PSA, fPSA,
- biochemical analyses:
- electrolytes - sodium, potassium, chlorine, calcium, phosphorus,
- urea, creatinine (oGF), urates,
- liver function tests: AST, ALT, GGT, alkaline phosphatase,
- iron, TIBC,
- amylase, lipase,
- triglycerides, cholesterol (total, HDL, LDL),
- LDH, CK, troponin
- proteins, albumin
- bilirubins (total, direct)
Our biochemical laboratory
performs self-pay laboratory analyses every day. We offer a special laboratory
blood and urine test package for all those interested in a comprehensive
laboratory evaluation of their health status. More information is available in the brochure.