Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin and skin appendages: hair, nails and sebaceous and sweat glands.
Dermatologists diagnose and treat more than 3,000 different diseases, including skin cancer, various allergic and reactive skin conditions, psoriasis, bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic skin diseases, sebaceous gland diseases, pigmentation disorders, autoimmune connective tissue diseases and a number of other diseases.
Regular examinations by a dermatologist are very important for the prevention, treatment and early detection of skin diseases.
The new self-pay dermatology clinic at the Diagnostic Centre Bled performs the following examinations and procedures:
- dermatological examinations,
- examination of moles with a dermatoscope,
- cryotherapy – removal of skin lesions with liquid nitrogen,
- electrocautery – removal of skin lesions with an electrocauter,
- excision – total excision of skin lesions.
Basic information about the examination
Locations of dermatology examinations
- Bled | Pod skalo 4, 4260 Bled
- Ljubljana | Barvarska steza 4 (Vila Urbana), 1000 Ljubljana