Do you notice a change in your urine’s colour and smell? Do you feel you are retaining urine? Are you experiencing pain while urinating? Do you often urinate at night while the flow is weak? Is there a family history of urinary complications?
Opt for the targeted urology preventive examination. The package of tests listed below is intended to thoroughly examine the health of your urinary system. Targeted urology examinations are recommended as a preventive measure as well as when the answer to any of the questions above is in the affirmative.
Basic information about the examination
Locations of urological check-up
- Bled | Pod skalo 4, 4260 Bled
- Ljubljana | Barvarska steza 4 (Vila Urbana), 1000 Ljubljana
Urological check-up consists of the following tests and services:
Examination by a urologist including the final diagnosis
Uroflow – urine flow measurement
BLOOD ANALYSIS: sample collection, haemogram with a differential blood count, kidney condition indicators (urea, creatinine, uric acid), blood sugar – glucose.
URINE ANALYSIS: basic analysis, sediment and Uricult.
Total PSA (specific antigen for prostate cancer)
- Ultrasound of the urinary tract (kidney, bladder, prostate)
- Ultrasound of the testicles – scrotum
- Ultrasound of the prostate, transrectal
- Ultrasound of the urinary tract (kidney, bladder)
ADDITIONAL EXAMINATIONS AND PROCEDURES