- gynaecological examination,
- gynaecological ultrasound,
- PAP test with cytology.
Gynaecology is one of the few areas of medicine where a very simple examination can detect precancerous cervical lesions and cervical cancer. In addition to observing cervical changes, the gynaecological examination also allows the detection of changes in the vagina, especially various inflammations. It is helpful for detecting tumours in the uterus or ovaries and different anatomical changes.
A breast ultrasound is a non-invasive ultrasound procedure used as a standalone screening tool in women aged 50 or below or as an adjunct to mammography.
Extensive laboratory tests
- prothrombin time (blood coagulation test),
- urine test,
The extensive lab tests are used to determine the full blood count, hepatic, kidney and pancreatic as well as thyroid function while also evaluating the electrolytic balance, blood iron, glucose and cholesterol levels.
Ultrasound of abdominal organs
Abdominal organs (liver, gall bladder, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, major abdominal arteries, urinary tract, reproductive system) are extensively examined by means of ultrasound.
Is the measurement of lung volume and the evaluation of the lung’s function. The examination enables the distinction between the symptoms of lung and heart disease.
An examination by a specialist in internal medicine, including an opinion
The preventive examination has been developed for women
- who are deciding to start a family and need to make sure that their body is healthy and ready for pregnancy,
- who have cases of reproductive system and/or breast diseases in the family,
- who want more than merely a gynaecological examination,
- who want to check their health quickly and in one place.